Treat your pet to the ultimate in relaxation with an elevated pet bed from PawHut. An elevated dog bed frame, cot-style design lifts your pet more than 7” off of the ground which allows air to flow freely on all sides and underneath. It not only keeps your dog comfortable and off the ground, but also promotes airflow on all sides of the bed to keep them cool and content. This elevated dog cot can support up to 22 lbs. An included canopy top provides shade to your pet and shields them from the sun on hot summer days. A simple design means all you have to do is plug the canopy into the corners of the cot and secure it with the bungee cords. The mesh fabric is held tightly in place by a lightweight yet strong powder-coated steel frame with four stable feet that ensure safe and level placement that won’t tip over.
- Elevated off the ground for comfort and to allow airflow on all sides
- Features a lightweight, steel frame making it highly durable
- Fabric is made of high density, breathable polyester to keep heat away
- Foldable design includes a travel bag for easy storage and transport
- UV-resistant Canopy top is easy to assembly and attach to the cot